2019 Patsy Hamilton Memorial Contest
Folsom High School
Saturday, April 27, 2019
CONTEST PROGRAM COMING 3 DAYS BEFORE THE CONTEST
Late Fee Deadline: Monday, April 1, 2019
FINAL Deadline: Monday, April 8, 2019
Make checks payable to: California Baton Council
Mail entries to:
555 Sunnyview Drive Apt. 103
Pinole, CA 94564
E-mail and PayPal Information: CaliforniaBatonCouncil@gmail.com
USTA has made a few changes beginning this year:
- “Solo Pairs” is now called “Duet.”
- “Dance Twirl” is now “Artistic Twirl.”
- “Dance Twirl Pairs” is now “Artistic Twirl Pairs.”
- “Rhythm Twirl” and “Body Forms” are no longer sanctioned USTA events.
- “Member for a Day” is now “Non-Member Fee.” The fee is $5.00. $3.00 of that fee will go to USTA. The Contest Director will get to keep $2.
- Beginning in 2020, Juniors will no longer compete in Elite Compulsories at World. They will compete in Short Program. It’s official now, Junior Elites will compete in Short Program at Pre-Trials this year.
- Effective September 1, 2018, Novice wins have increased to three (3) competitive (against at least one other athlete) first place wins to advance to the next level.
- Beginning at Nationals 2019, for National Team Finals, teams in Juvenile, Junior or Senior Twirl Team or Dance Twirl Team categories with less than two teams will not have a final round. These teams will be offered a Command Performance.
All CA contest photos will now be viewed on the CA Baton Council Facebook Page.