WHAT IS eSCRIP?
eScrip is the hassle-free way for the CA Baton Council to raise funds through everyday purchases made at eScrip merchants.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- eScript and over 150 merchant partners have created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases to your chosen group. You shop the way you like to shop (grocery, buying clothes, travel, and entertainment).
- It’s simple and convenient, all you need to do is register your grocery club card and/or debit/credit card(s).
- There are no forms to fill out at the stores. The contribution is made automatically when you hand them your grocery (like Safeway) or credit card (OfficeMax, Discover, VISA, etc.)
SIMPLE REGISTRATION – REGISTER TODAY
- Log on to http://www.escrip.com/ and click on “Sign Up.”
- When it asks for the group name or number, type in the CA Baton Council’s number, 5669339.
- You can register more than one card if you like: Safeway, OfficeMax, Merry Maids, all major credit cards.
- Participating merchants are listed at the web site.
THAT’S IT! VISIT eSCRIP MERCHANTS TO SHOP AND EARN. IT’S AUTOMATIC! WE CAN POTENTIALLY EARN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION ALONE!