ALL ENTRY FORMS TO DOWNLOAD
Forms download best with Microsoft Edge or Chrome
Printable 2020-2021 Contest Schedule – Coming!
2020-2021 Contest Entry Forms – Coming!
2021 CA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ENTRY FORMS AND INFORMATION (.xls format for Excel)! – Coming Spring 2021
2021 WESTERN REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS ENTRY FORMS AND INFORMATION (.xls format for Excel)! – Coming Spring 2021
All of the regular contest forms are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf format) unless specified. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it free here:
E-MAIL YOUR ENTRY WHEN YOU PAY USING PAYPAL
Local contest directors will now accept contest entries by E-mail IF AND ONLY IF the payment is made by Paypal. You can still mail in your entries with a check.
HOW DOES PAYPAL WORK?
- If you do not already have one, you will need a PayPal account. Link to PayPal.
- Download the Entry forms for E-mail. They are Excel files that you may type into. The entry forms for mail are Adobe Reader files that can be printed and written on. You may also write on the Excel entry forms.
- Fill out the form and calculate the total due, including the Paypal fee.
- Go to Paypal, sign in, and pay by entering the Contest Director’s E-mail address from the Parade of Tournaments.
- Since this is still pretty new to all of us, please be patient. If you have any questions about this, please contact the contest director.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are using PayPal, Make sure to send your entry to the contest director via E-mail. The contest director must receive your online entry and paypal payment before processing your entry. Refer to the contest schedule for the appropriate E-mail address
- Special Note: The Excel form can also be used for mailing. The advantage would be that you can type in the information once and save it on your computer. BE SURE TO CHANGE THE COMPETITION NAME AT THE TOP OF THE FORM EACH TIME YOU REUSE IT.